Thursday 8 January 2015

#celebrityBigBrother #perezHilton #katehopkins #coolCottonTees #dntstore




Are you concerned about being the most hated woman in Britain?': Perez Hilton grills Katie Hopkins on Celebrity Big Brother 


They've only been in the Celebrity Big Brother house for one evening, but celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has already given outspoken television personality, Katie Hopkins a good grilling. 
Interested in how her 10-year-old child feels about her being called 'the most hated woman in Britain', he asked her if it concerns her.
Taking her to one side, he said: 'I'm a dad now, so I have to think about the repercussions of my actions in a different way. I'm just curious. I think you're a character and I get it. I understand you.



Keeping it light-hearted: Perez Hilton quizzed Katie Hopkins on what it's like to be hated during their first night in the CBB house











No comments:

Post a Comment