Friday 21 November 2014

#Gemma Collins #Ima celebrity get me out of here #dntstore




I'm a Celebrity 2014 recap: Gemma Collins exit news and updates, as Wednesday's show happened on TV

GEMMA COLLINS EXPLAINS 'SHE JUST WANTS TO BE HERSELF'

MAIN Gemma Collins on i'm a celebrity 19th Nov 2014

She said in the Bush Telegraph: "I just can't do it, it's not for me, I love myself too much to put myself through this.
“I'm a celebrity get me out of here, I can't do it I have to go. I'm very sorry if I've let anyone down or if I've caused any agg but I have to look after number one and I have to go.
"I have to start living my life the way I want to live it and this isn't it. Do you know what, I don't want any of this, I just don't want to have to put myself through such extreme measures all the time. I just want to be normal."
The she tells the others: "It's a personal decision that I've had to make for myself but it is the right one. This is right for me and I have to go with that, I'm so out of my comfort zone that it's made me realise the girl I once was. I have become a character, a puppet of Gemma that is not the real me and no amount of money would keep me here.
"I feel so amazing and strong and I will never regret this. I believe that this is the start of me now.
"I just want to be me and I don't need to sit in the jungle for three weeks and play up to the cameras, I'm tired of it, I just want to be me. This has been the most life changing thing I've ever done and the best thing I could have done."
buy cool stuff , cute cotton t shirt here
  www.dntstore.com

Sea bass simple recipe 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment